Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Not the face! Not the face!

Urgh, I tried to resist the peer pressure. I really did. Sad to say I've signed up for a Facebook account. Even though I can't really see the point when I already have this blog and Flickr to scribble inane musings and share pretentious photographs.

Criticism aside however, I'm really quite impressed with the whole design behind facebook. Web 2.0 technology and social networking fascinate me and it'll be interesting to see how many old friends come out of the wood work from this exercise. Only have five friends as I write this... just two more before I get to add Kevin Bacon. :)

4 comments:

dlanod said...

One more surrenders to the evil faceless beast... :( I will remain strong!

Sharim said...

You'll succumb eventually but I applaud your efforts. Just close your eyes and think of England.

Tine said...

Welcome to the dark side ;)

Toowoomba crew said...

Just thought I'd check up on what has been going on in the wilds of Annerley! Great to know you are making new friends!!