Thursday, May 10, 2007

Goin' Wide

Wow, I just got my notification that they finally shipped my lens two days ago so I figured it'd only get to me sometime next week. Surprise surprise, lovely wrapped package waiting for me at work!



Haven't really played around with it too much yet as it's night time and there's not much to shoot right now but I've been impressed with the view angle on this baby. Just amazing how much you can fit in when at 12mm. Will hopefully have an opportunity to use it this weekend when we head up to Toowoomba.

Called the Honda dealership and the new car should be here by the 18th if all goes well. *fingers crossed*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I've got one of those!

I find it's not brilliant at f/4 (it's adequate, but not noteworthy), but at nearly anything else it's really cool.

Pincushion is marginal too, so I do find myself at 12mm quite a bit.

Good buy!

Anonymous said...

Oh sweet. Waiting to get one of those. Post up a few pictures (un-cropped) will you?

Anonymous said...

they only gave me one filter....! :-(

hope you're having fun with it!!

Sharim said...

They didn't give me any filters free. I had to buy both of those! :(