Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Beware all drivers

Muahaha! The fools have passed me and unwittingly unleashed Crasher McChua upon the gentle public. With this ugly gold card I now have free reign to visit unbridled automotive destruction on commuters everywhere. Fear me! FEAR ME!!!



At least the darn picture is on centre this time, which is a good thing as it'll have to last me five years.

Edit: I did actually play around with the idea of obfuscating my info on the card but was too lazy at the time to open up Photoshop. Still too lazy to do that but I've made an effort to use the soft focus filter on Picasa to blur most of the image while leaving my dashing mug shot intact. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Boy.... Remember, Tip No. 1: Do not drive against traffic. Tip No. 2: Do not pick ur handphone up while you're driving. :P

Sharim said...

Hey that was a long time ago. We only have an automatic car over here so I think I could actually pick up my mobile this time without crashing the car.

Not that I'm going to try of course. :P

yinyang said...

You're obviously not very concerned about a bit of identity theft then....!??? :-)