Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas

Well we've just heard that mum, John and Sheena have thankfully survived the drive down to Sydney and are happily settled into the rented apartment. Alison and I will be waking up at the crack of dawn tomorrow to fly down to join everyone there so I probably won't be writing another post until we get back to Brissie on Tuesday.

I just can't wait to head down to the Sydney fish market to get my sea urchin. Fresh strips of seaweed, a container of hot steamed white rice and decadent slabs of uni (sea urchin). Highly recommended if you don't have a cholestrol problem and don't mind trying out what I like to call the "fat of the sea".

For anyone reading this during the holiday period we'd just like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and hope Santa didn't dissapoint this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...recommended if you don't have a cholestrol problem (yet!) and...

:D

Merry Christmas dude!

Sharim said...

I'm certainly headed in that direction. Merry Christmas to you too buddy. :)