Wednesday, January 04, 2006

On the road again and ludo mania

Drove to and from work for the first time today. Didn't cause any major accidents but that could have been due to the post-holiday light traffic. Though I miss the train ride to work I certainly didn't mind skipping the stinking hot death march from the station. Might continue to drive in while the weather is being uncooperative as Alison doesn't mind taking the train to the hospital. She actually has a shorter walk from the Dutton Park stop than from where she usually parks her car on the street.

We cracked out a few boardgames to play over the weekend which has pulled me firmly back into that craze once more. Ordered two games online yesterday, Railroad Tycoon and Gloom. They will probably arrive next week but if I'm really lucky then the postman might come a knockin' on Friday so we can bring them up to the beach with us. I've also started a geek list of my vast collection for anyone bored (heheh get it?) enough to take a look.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what car are u driving? Ford?

Sharim said...

Nah, Alison's Nissan Pulsar. Not really thinking of getting my own car as we don't have a garage yet.