Thursday, October 12, 2006

Wow... really?

Lucky days! Our money woes are over now that we've been informed of our winning ticket worth 315,810 euros in an international lottery... from Spain... that we never entered...



As nice as it was to temporarily contemplate what it would have been like to pay off our mortgage in one fell swoop, this dream is not to be

Something that I might actually have a chance in winning (should swine take flight) is the new Canon photo competition. Winning a new EOS 400D would be pretty cool but I'd be stoked just to get $1500 to spend on new lenses and a decent flash. Heck, $25000 as a grand prize to go around the world taking pictures isn't anything to snort at either. Alison and I will be heading down to Byron Bay this weekend for our three (count it) year anniversary so hopefully I'll have a chance to take some prize winning snaps. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess what, I had the exact same letter from the exact same person just a week back. I received it in Subang. We're rich man! Let's go buy an island!

Sharim said...

Haha, rock on! I think I might drop my cash on buying a warehouse just to fill it with games and arcade machines though. :P