Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The best man arrives

The time has come! Our Malaysian wedding contingent (mum aside) have started to enter the country. Woke up this morning at five to pick Cel up from Brisbane Airport only to find that his flight was delayed 20 minutes. Grr... 20 minutes more sleep I could have had. Trying not to think about how I'll be back out there again at 11 tonight picking Ding up too... *sigh*.

I'm sure I warned him about the importance of declaring everything humanly possible when passing through Australian Customs. Silly bugger forgot to mention that he had a huge block of wood in his bag. Thankfully the lovely customs lady let him through with my new Goban without a nasty fine.



Isn't she a thing of beauty? Now I just need to find some oil to get those black stones looking slick and sexy. Mmmm...



The man himself enjoying his first meal in Australia. A greasy bacon and egg roll.



Didn't take him long to create a Mii on our Wii. I think I might have just convinced him to getting one for himself. Would be great to play some Mario Strikers online.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Arghhh!!! I want to come too!! Nice portrait of cel