Friday, June 22, 2007

Wedding Media

Stuck indoors with the cruddy weather outside so I figured I'd get moving on putting together the photos from the recent festivities. Haven't gotten around to writing captions yet but we plan to when we get a chance.

Tea Ceremony


Wedding


You can also browse the photos at a leisurely pace on our Picasa Web Album. Tea Ceremony available here and Wedding here.

Alison and I played a little photo montage after our speech at the wedding to say thank you to our beautiful parents. I've uploaded the file to youtube for a quick preview. I'd like to host the original AVI as well but Google Pages isn't being particularly cooperative at the moment.



Photos from the honeymoon will probably take a lot longer to get ready. I've already taken close to 1500 snaps of which hopefully a quarter will be salvageable. Lots of photoshop work lies ahead for me. :P

1 comment:

Toowoomba crew said...

Great to catch up and know that the morale is on the rise. Enjoy as much as you can of the last few days. The sun is now shining again in Toowoomba and wind has dropped. Things might even be improving!!