Thursday, January 10, 2008

It sucks

One benefit of having a blog is the ability to look back to see how far your life has come over the past few years. Reading this entry I'm inclined to raise an eye brow at this prevalent sense of deja vu.

Gemini has been struggling with screen issues yet again this year. It wasn't quite as catastrophic as the last failure (just a few lines on the screen) but I thought I'd better get it fixed before our flight to Malaysia. Imagine my mood when I was told that it'd probably take two weeks yet again if I'm lucky due to a back order on parts. Yippee...

Oddly enough this year we've found ourselves buying yet another vacuum accessory. This time an Electrolux Rapido to help with my new Speed Cleaning initiative. Our dust pan and brush has annoying me so that evidently justified the purchase of yet another appliance.



Doesn't it look pretty charging up? No idea if the darn thing works yet as we're supposed to wait for 16 hours before the first use. Worst case it'll make a nice garden ornament.

2 comments:

dlanod said...

Ooooo... shiny! *adds to the gift registry list he's already started on*

Sharim said...

Can safely say the device works well. Whole heartedly recommended for addition to your wish list :)