Saturday, December 13, 2008

Team Dinner

Had a chance to take the team out to dinner this week, both as a thank you for all the great work they've put in on the project and to finally meet the everyone's partners. I'd booked a table for twelve at Arrivederci with the promise of huge meter long pizzas. Of course some people on the team didn't heed my warning of large servings so we ended up with quite a few left overs.



The restaurant wasn't as busy as I thought it was going to be, especially in Christmas Party season. I'd actually found the pizzas to be overly cheesy and salty in the past but our order that night turned out to be really light and tasty. A good thing given the meters of Italian goodness that stretched the length of our table.

Alison wasn't feeling too well so we didn't press on especially late, but we had a great time chatting and chowing down. It was nice to see the full complement of our work family at dinner and I hope to do this again. Think I'm pretty darn lucky to have such a great bunch to work with.

No comments: