Thursday, June 15, 2006

More snaps from home

Finally got a chance to take some pictures of the house in decent light on Monday. Still lots more to be done to the house before it's "perfect" but at least we're making progress.

The first thing I thought when I opened the cupboard door in the second bedroom was "This'll be great for my boardgames". Reckon I was right. Scary thing is I'm actually missing a few that are out on loan at the moment so I'll have to take another picture when the full collection is back.



How good is it to have stairs?! It actually feels like we have a house rather than a unit.



Lounge room is pretty much all set up though we are eagerly awaiting the delivery of our couch. Major downside at the moment is we don't have any space to play DDR. :(



Our skinny little balcony. Only room for two to sit on the table but it's better than nothing I suppose.



My dungeon (study) under the stairs. Going to have to get around to framing our degrees to put on the wall. Better than letting them crumble to dust in our document files.



More pictures to come this weekend when the cabinet is installed hopefully.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice furnishing. Love it...

Anonymous said...

Hello Sharim

It your long lost brother Eric from Aberdeen. How are you? Very nice place you've got there. Will come and visit someday.

Eric

Sharim said...

Man I've been trying to get in touch with you for yonks now. Drop me an email on Sharim.Chua@gmail.com will ya?

And thanks. Looking forward to you coming. :)