Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Will make games for food

I'll be attending the GCAP conference this Friday and Saturday which should hopefully be a lot of fun. It'll be good to listen to all the key note speakers and *fingers crossed* get some hands on time with any display Wiis they have before the official aussie launch next week.

I also got some personal cards made up on the off chance that I get to do some 'networking'. I've been told it's always good to have something to hand to people you meet at these things. Could be useful for getting numbers from the booth babes... err... maybe not.



Quite happy with how they turned out even if they were cheap prints at Office Works which I needed to cut out myself. Let's hope Atari don't come after me for using the likeness of a Space Invaders alien.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

here's a good option for cards if you run out after the weekend...

http://www.moo.com/flickr/

the ones i've seen are really well done

Sharim said...

Pretty cool. Not sure if I'd be able to pick 100 different photos without losing my mind though. :P

Anonymous said...

Great cards Sharim! Very professional. Have a great time and network network network! (it's definitely the best thing about big conferences - meeting other like minded people). Andrew will be really jealous of your pre-release exposure to the wii :)