Monday, March 08, 2010

Week One Weigh In

First results are in and I think it's a mixed bag, which I'm a bit bummed by. I would have hoped to get better results after being "good" but I guess this should just spur me on to do better next week.



The weight lost is nice but I seem to have put on girth in some pretty odd spots. My neck? How is my middle abdomen increasing so much when my belly button went down? Not that I have a directed work out regime as yet, but I think I already have to start adding more cardio to my schedule. Went for one run on Sunday which obviously didn't cut mustard.

This week I'll be trying to hit the gym a few times at work. Already went today so at least that should get the ball rolling. Here's hoping for better results next week.

1 comment:

Rudi said...

Dude,

Any chance you can e-mail me that applet/spreadsheet that you use to track progress?

Think I might have to give it a whirl myself.

Rudi