Monday, March 22, 2010

Week Three and Feeling Wonderful

Woohoo! Finally a bit more movement on the scales. I guess all that food from yesterday hasn't had a chance to pile on just yet. When I started the program I wrote down a goal to lose at least 10 kilos in twelve weeks. So far I've managed 3.7 in three weeks. Not too shabby!



Chest keeps getting smaller which suggests that my man-boobs are being reduced. My belly button has also finally moved under the centenary mark which is fab. Just so you know, I've been trying to keep things consistent by distending my belly as much as possible at each weekly measure.

Aside from the numbers I'm also feeling a lot brighter and energetic. Consuming less food as well and trying to pay attention to what I'm eating (and how much) rather than mindlessly wolfing it down. Who would have thought that eating healthily would be good for you.

Of course this is likely to turn a little sour come Friday when we take off for Singapore and Malaysia. I'll be packing my skip rope along with a print out of workouts without weights so I'll be fighting the flab off as hard as I can. Bring on the hawker food!

No comments: