Monday, March 15, 2010

Week Two

Second real week of tracking my progress and it's another case of ups and downs. The weight loss seems to be plodding along slowly but I'm hoping that's purely due to the "muscle" I'm gaining. The rest of the measurements seem to be trending in the right direction at least, and I think I see a difference in the mirror. Clothes are starting to feel a little looser and more comfortable which is always a good sign.



Hit the gym three times last week and I'm going to try to at least match that again this week. What I really need to be doing of course is more cardio to burn off the fat, so I'll have to schedule in at least two decent runs this week as well.

Might be a little hard to manage as I've also gone and bought Final Fantasy XIII for the PS3 which is bound to be a distraction from the fitness routine. Must stay strong though... only two weeks before flying back to Malaysia.

No comments: