Saturday, April 24, 2010

Responsibility

Well it's been a busy week, and not just because it's our first one back after a long holiday. While I've been away it seems there were a few things cooking at work with lots of new projects and shifts happening. To cut a boring story short ChrisP, my Team Leader, has moved to take ownership of another team in the company, which obviously leaves a spot open in our team. The IT executive committee have thus decided to give me another shot at the reins, making me responsible for a charming and well qualified group of three developers (soon to be four if all goes well). It's been a while since I last had to bear the real weight of leadership but hopefully it's just like riding a bike.

I guess this means I need to start acting respectable again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great news and all those new clothing shirts-comes in handy.... get going! You can do it.