Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Another concert

So excited about this as I haven't been able to talk about it for weeks for fear that Alison might actually read this blog. About two weeks ago I picked up a couple of tickets to the Ben Lee concert we were so eager to see but couldn't find anywhere. Managed to 'hunt then down' without Alison's knowledge so I could surprise her and it was well worth it. :P



Heheh, sitting here writing this post while I get a nice dinner cooked for me. Nothing better than getting pampered if you ask me.

It's going to be great! The concert looks like it's going to go on pretty late with Ben starting his set at 11 and finishing up at around 1 in the morning. Not what we'd normally do on a Sunday evening so I may have to see if I can convince Dan to let me have the day off to sleep...

No comments: