Thursday, August 24, 2006

Looking back

Haven't had a chance to work on the game much in the past week as I'm trying to fight this stupid virus. Still coughing up half my lungs and it's been going on for far too long now so we're off to see the doctor in an hour.

I have however tentatively settled on a name for the game. It was one which I'd been considering for a while but James suggested it unprompted so I think we're on to a winner. Elementals. Probably make more sense if you knew more about the game though so I've included a link to the latest design documentation in case anyone is interested in having a flick through. It's still an early draft though so be gentle.

On a game related note, I checked out Google Pages for the first time and I'm loving the free webspace that my favourite company provides. To make use of it I've put up a link to a page I created that details my previous attempts at game projects with a few screen shots. Half of them are old DOS Pascal programs which don't run all that well in Windows so it was pretty challenging to get screen captures of them. Really should have written more games by now if I want to call myself a Games Programmer though. :P

A stroll down memory lane

No comments: