Sunday, August 31, 2008

Reshaping the Rabbit

Hunted high and low for a decent alternative to the official Twitter badge, which in my opinion is a little bland. I could probably have come up with something that stood out a little more with some CSS hackery but I'm not sure if I could have really made it any more prominent sitting all the way on the side.

In the hope that I'll be using Twitter more, I've made the bold move of placing my Twitter updates above the blog posts here. Given that they're really just small blog posts anyway I figured that would make sense. Any thoughts people?

I'll just have to remove it if the Twitter phase passes...

4 comments:

dlanod said...

I'd say below might make more sense, since we'd be here to read the blog post mainly... Twitter's just a happy bonus. Just my two cents.

dlanod said...

Or maybe (now that I look at it more) the top's ok if it was more clearly demarcated. Smaller/different font, in a box of some sort (background shaded or otherwise)...

Sharim said...

Yeah, I'm struggling with the blogger template to get a little distinction between the Twitter section and the main blog posts. Will try to figure something out.

Say, you going to be up in Brisbane soon for Suz's wedding?

dlanod said...

Looks good. I approve. ;)

Yeah we are. I believe we're supposed to remind you guys later in the month that we're supposed to be having dinner on the Monday night...