Sunday, October 16, 2005

We're back

What a fantastic weekend. Alison and I had a great time down in Melbourne taking in the sights and sampling lots of local cuisine. We managed to do quite a bit in the three days we were there so we're physically stuffed and financially buggered. Must say that it was all worth it in the end though.

I'd write more and put up a bunch of pictures that we took but the new firmware/loader for my SuperCard has been released in our absence so I truly don't have the will to break away from my DS as yet. A longer update on our trip to follow during the week if time permits.

Thought I might share a picture of what we got each other for our two year anniversary though. Shame Alison's ring isn't in focus but that's what you get with a one handed shot while waiting for breakfast.

No comments: