Thursday, August 25, 2005

Blogger blues and minor updates

I'm still playing around with the format of the blog. It's a little annoying that there's no way, that I can see, to add a next button to take the user to next page of posts. Guess I've been spoilt by other commercial blogs on the web like engadget.

As a minor update, the walking is still going good. I've shaved my time down to a little over 15 minutes now and I'm not nearly as puffed when I get there. Things might change as the weather gets warmer though.

I've also christened my new piece of plastic on a decadent slab of meat at Hog's Breath. Great steaks there.



Sorry about the cruddy image quality. It was dark and this was taken with my K750i.

Google has also updated satellite images of a few cities on Google Earth including Singpore and Brisbane. Hopefully Malaysia will be next so I can check out the old neighbourhood around Subang Jaya.

Can you tell I'm a Google fan yet? ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you loaded up on their IPO awhile back.

Sharim said...

I wanted to when I heard they were going to float but never acted on it. Bad monkey, no banana for you.