Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Cracking under pressure

Work has been a little frantic lately as we're coming close to a major release of our entire application line. This Saturday I'll be heading into the office to help with the rollout effort. In the mean time I've been spending all week working on urgent fixes that have to be migrated before the deadline.

Here's a picture of me at my desk hard at work.



Ah who am I kidding, it'll be a laugh this weekend. That's Dan, my manager in the background. We're currently discussing what sort of takeout to order on the weekend. I favour a bucket of chicken myself but the general vote seems to be leaning towards Thai food.

And before I forget, Happy Merdeka day to all fellow Malaysians. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about lets see you in a full blown body shot (with work wear on of course).

**drool

Sharim said...

Nah, I'm trying to keep the blog family friendly and my flesh coloured leotard might be too racy for some.