Saturday, August 20, 2005

Skin the wha?

Well this had to start somewhere. I've just recently come upon this whole 'social internet' concept and from what I've seen it's pretty neat. It's great knowing that you can claim a part of the web for yourself these days without the bother of maintaining a site for posts and pictures.

I've never been comfortable with sending mass emails to all my friends and emailing everyone seperately just isn't possible anymore (because I'm a lazy arse, not because I have loads of friends). This is about as close to a mass mail as my concience will allow and I predict I'll find writing my thoughts for all to share somewhat cathartic.

Given my fickle nature this probably won't even last all that long but it'll be interesting to see how long I can keep the ball rolling. Expect to see a torrent of posts intially describing every aspect of my latest banal experience to be followed by a rapid plunge in frequency. Over the course of the blog I hope to share the new locales that my distrubed mind has happened upon.

No comments: