Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I can't hear you

I've been suffering from an ear infection over the past week and it's really starting to peeve me off. The pain isn't really bothering me as much as the inconvenience of the situation. Everytime I shower I need to get what looks like a huge sago ball a stuff it in my ear to prevent it from getting wet. Walking to work now has become a drag as I can't use my earphones for fear of infecting them (not planning another trip back to Singapore to get new Panasonic retractables). Of course, let's not forget the ear drops that I have to use four times a day that feel like a cross between paint stripper and angry red fire ants. What's that? Yes, the yellow goo you see dripping out of my earhole would be my liquified brain.

In other news Charlie and the Chocolate factory should be coming out here in two days. If we're feeling adventurous, or in the mood to hurt defenseless minors, we might brave the hoards of sugar high children at the premier on Thursday. I haven't really been following progress on the film but it's Tim Burton and Johnny Depp, what could go wrong?

No comments: