Thursday, September 15, 2005

23 Months

Happy anniversary to us, and just a month away from the 2 year mark. Guess we'd better book that flight to Melbourne soon. I wonder if the flights are going to be any cheaper in light of the recent terror threats. :/

Now on to haphazard rambling...

Downloading Microsoft Max right now which is their new image browsing/sharing app. It probably won't replace Picasa as my main organising tool but I must say the new WinFX framework looks pretty. Am I the only one that doesn't mind the fact that MS interfaces are becoming more like Apple's?

Got a call from the camera store to confirm that my payment has been received and that they're just waiting on the Raynox lens before they post it. Looks like it'll be a fun weekend of snapping to warm up to the Toowoomba trip next week.

One of the perks of waking up earlier for work yesterday was I got to snap a lovely morning sky.



When things return to normal next week I might actually start going in early and leaving late. The train was a lot less crowded and I had a shorter wait in transit at Roma Street station.

Ah, almost Friday.

No comments: