Friday, September 16, 2005

Teamspeak

Thought I might try playing Guildwars with teamspeak on tonight and it was a blast. Teamspeak basically allows you to talk to all your team mates while you're playing the game and it really added a whole new dimension to things. Only got to play with Donald and Ben but it was still fun nonetheless. In fact I would imagine that things could get pretty chaotic quickly with a full 8 player team.

Definitely going to have to play more Guildwars in the future. I haven't logged in to the game for over two months and I'd forgotten how beautiful and how much fun the game is. The new areas that the developers have released look awesome and the startling thing is that it's all for FREE (Guildwars is still the only MMORPG that I know of that doesn't charge it's players a monthly subscription fee).

In other geeky/game related news, Final Fantasy Advent Children is out on a torrent. I'm downloading it now so we should be able to watch it this weekend. I downloaded the trailer a few months back and I must say that it looks EXCELLENT.

No comments: