Saturday, September 17, 2005

Jaw dropping

We just finished watching Final Fantasy Advent Children and all I can say is... wow. The story probably won't make much sense to people that haven't played the game but heck the action alone should be enough to win most people over. Pure poetry in motion, it's a visual orgasm. If I had to gush anymore I'd have to resort to screaming like a thirteen year old girl.

Alison didn't really get the movie but she's not really one for fancy choreography, especially not on this level. Years of reading manga and watching anime prepares you for the flowing chaos that goes on in the movie. Wachowski brothers take note, THAT's how you do it darnit.

I'm now copying it onto my PDA so I can watch various fight scenes on the go. It'll be a fantastic demo to show people that you can do a heck of a lot more with your Pocket PC than use it as a glorified address book.

Oh and it didn't hurt that Tifa (my favourite character from the Final Fantasy VII) looks smoking hot in the movie. :)



Side note, Blogger refused to play nice with uploading pictures so I'm giving Image Shack a go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why can't you just host it on flickr and post from flickr?

Sharim said...

I was kinda hoping to keep my Flickr account for just my photos, even then only the 'better' ones. I'm also a little hazy on the whole copyright issue that gets associated with the images you post on Flickr.