Saturday, September 03, 2005

Now you see it, now you don't

Amazing how much I've forgotten about photoshop in the few years I haven't used it. Having heaps of fun rediscovering the tool, though I think I might be starting to run out of pictures to modify to my liking. Guess I'd better get out there and take more snaps. With some luck we'll be finished in the office in time for Riverfire tonight.

Here's the before shot that I just saturated originally. Shame about that bench and the other kid.



And here's what a few minutes of the stamp tool gets you. I sorta forgot to resaturate to bring out the colours but I'm still happy with how it looks. In fact, I think I oversaturated my first attempt. :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheater liar robber thief...

:P

Anonymous said...

It's amazing what photoshop can do eh? Like magic. You better teach me how to use it... still a beginner after years of practice

Sharim said...

I've always used photoshop to create new images rather than touching up my own pictures so I have heaps to learn about all this. Happy to help with what I know though. :)