Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Ohh the pain

Staying home from work today to nurse a tender tummy. Probably wasn't a good idea to stuff myself with half a BBQ chook last night along with potato salad and a box of strawberries. Guess I'll have to detox today with simple soups but we're all out of Trident clean noodle soup sachets (great for the upset stomach assuming you don't load up all the chilli in the packets).

On the bright side Australia Air Express tried to deliver my new lens yesterday afternoon so I'll be able to pick it up at the post office on the way to the supermarket. Hopefully playing around with my new EF 50mm will draw my attention away from the loop-de-loops going on in my digestive system.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's see some quality 50mm shots at 1.8 bokeh goodness!!!

yinyang said...

aahhhh! the lens was the real reason for your upset tummy....!!!

Sharim said...

How I wish. :P